The Decisions You Take3:14:00 PM
I have taken many decisions in life, some are good some are bad like the decision to stay away from being a corporate slave. Some think that it was a foolish decision to leave Pakistan and to come to UAE but some think I took the right decision. So today i decided rather than deciding everything my self lets hear what you guys think about it.
- Leaving Pakistan and shifting to United Arab Emirates for the betterment of my family (right/wrong)
- Leaving Pakistan and shifting to United Arab Emirates to get international exposure (right/wrong)
- The decision to NOT do a job (right/wrong)
- The decision to start my own company and live with the concept of *HAWAI ROZI* (right/wrong)
- Having a baby in UAE even after knowing the fact the baby doesn't get any passport and its 3 times more expensive here (right/wrong)
- To start writing again *yes i know i am a bad writer but lets hear you out* (right/wrong)
- Planning to start Vlog not knowing even i will be a paaaliii sii chotiii si larki/qandeel baloch type/taher shah/or just me which is not a good thing either (right/wrong)
So lets hear you out am honestly trying to have a communication here as long weekend is coming up here in UAE, and what you guys will respond I will do something fun/boring accordingly.
p.s. Just to add some more fun in this communication am adding a picture of my daughter ayra enjoying her time out at Al Ghurair Rotana.